Social Media Marketing Intern – Just Like DRock!
- Contribute and take ownership in our social presence amp-up project
- Monitor, create content and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Take pictures and shoot video for use in blog and social posts
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Website and social media optimization
- Create varying email campaigns
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Make a difference each day (required!)
- Applicants for this internship would potentially be Marketing/Business or majors (or have equivalent experience), with Web and social media platform experience
- An understanding of the IT consulting Managed Services Provider (MSP) business model is a solid plus, but isn’t required.