Do you enjoy helping people find answers to their technical questions? Have the patience of an angel? Do people often tell you that they can see your smile through the phone? Looking to gain business experience in technical role? Keep reading!
We are seeking a Service Desk Intern to assist with fielding technical calls from our customers. You will use your excellent customer service skills to help our customers feel loved and taken care of when they call in for help. Patience and understanding are just as important as your technical skills for this position. BONUS: You may be called upon to assist with both on-site and remote customer deployments to help install remote monitoring software, VoIP phones, firewalls, wifi access points, etc. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Support our Managed IT products and services with our SMB customers
- Find answers to technical questions and troubleshoot
- On occasion, visit customer sites to install or troubleshoot equipment and services
- Use your excellent time management skills to prioritize service desk tickets
- Use your analytical and technical skills to find answers and relay them appropriately to the customer
- Document issues and solutions for use by other team members
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 24×7 hustle absolutely required!
- Previous technical experience in a help desk or support role is a plus, but not required
- Highly motivated professional who is honest and ethical, career focused, resilient, positive and thrives on finding answers to technical questions
- Any technical skills such as network design, server administration, backup/disaster recovery solutions, VoIP solutions, etc., is a plus
- Familiarity with the standard Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Analytical mindset and detail-oriented abilities
This is an unpaid internship that could lead to a paid position. Crawl, walk, run!