Managed IT Sales Consultant
We will be hiring one intern and one full-time or part-time team member. Pay is commission based – #HustleOrDie
Do you have the hustle of Gary V? The motivation of Tony Robbins? Enjoy hustling harder than the next guy? Keep reading!
We are seeking an energetic and driven Managed IT Sales Consultant to join our team (intern and FT/PT)! You will use your solution selling skills to drive company revenue and help us grow to the next level. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling to businesses, this is the position for you!
- Present and sell our Managed IT products and services to new and existing SMB customers
- These products include: endpoint remote monitoring and management, managed firewall/wifi/switch, hosted VoIP telecom solutions, managed email, ip security cameras, etc.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business
- This may include cold calls, door-to-door, presentations/proposals, in-office demonstrations and follow-up activity – next level hustle required!
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Must have excellent communication and technical knowledge, with the ability to explain technology solutions to non-technical decision makers
- Must have excellent problem solving skills as this is critical in helping our clients achieve success through your solution selling abilities
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Quote and proposal creation
- Attend networking events before, during and after normal business hours
- 24×7 hustle!
- Previous experience in technical sales, customer service, customer support or other related fields (not required for intern position)
- Highly motivated sales professional who is honest and ethical, career focused, resilient, positive and thrives on success
- Any technical skills such as network design, server administration, backup/disaster recovery solutions, VoIP solutions, etc., is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Pay is commission based