Our Commitment to You During COVID-19: A Message From Our CEO
Our Founder and CEO, Aaron McCarthy, sent the following letter to Maven IT customers about Maven IT’s coronavirus preparedness and response plan.
Dear Valued Maven IT Customer:
Our top priority during the COVID-19 situation is the well being of our customers and employees. We are dedicated to keeping you informed about the actions Maven IT is taking for you during this uncertain time.
- Our team is safely working remotely for the next three weeks, or until restrictions are lifted.
- We have access to all of our leading systems and tools and will continue to 100% support our customers as we normally would.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to our Service Desk Team:
- Call (248) 781-4711 or (833) MAVEN-IT
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit mavenitinc.com/support/
- If you are a VoIP customer and you take your phone home, please contact the Service Desk to have your e911 information updated. Otherwise, if you place a call to 911 on your business phone, emergency respondents will arrive at your business address.
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay home, healthy and safe.
Our very best,
Aaron McCarthy, Founder and CEO